Thank you for your interest in our Collective Intelligence Grants Programme.
Please note that in order to be eligible for this grants programme, your submitted idea must
- Make use of artificial intelligence to enhance or augment the collective intelligence of large groups of people.
- Address a social or environmental problem that is important for the UK’s ability to respond to the impacts of COVID-19, tackle climate change, address childhood inequalities, unemployment or improve health/wellbeing
- Be a practical collective intelligence experiment with a clear hypothesis
- Demonstrate that your experiment will generate actionable insights for collective intelligence practitioners and have public benefit
- Be made by legally incorporated organisations registered in the United Kingdom.
For our evaluation criteria please check our call for ideas.
After a brief eligibility check this form will ask you for some information about the lead applicant and any partner organisations involved in your proposal. You will then be asked to provide some basic details about your experiment idea, including hypotheses, experiment design, the practical application of your idea to real-world problems, and how you think your insights will have wider applicability for practitioners across different contexts.
We will also ask for some information about your team to understand the skills and expertise you bring. You do not need to provide a detailed budget in this first step, we will only ask you about how much money you request.
You can save and return to this form any time. The deadline for submitting this form is Wednesday, the 4th of November 2020, 12pm GTM (UK time). Once you submitted your application, you won't be able to edit it again.
Good luck with your application!
The Centre for Collective Intelligence Design