Longitude Explorer Application Form
The deadline for applications is the 29 November 2019 17:00 GMT.
Before you submit an entry, we recommend you write out your application in the Word template provided. Please also ensure that you have carefully read and understood the below documents:
We would like to live in a world where people can live longer, live better, live together, and live greener.
Can you create or improve a product, app or service (solution) that uses AI technology to make the world a better place?
At the first stage, we want you to capture our imagination with your innovation. The entry form is designed to provide us with an overview of your idea. Please make use of the word count available to provide as many details as possible.
At this stage, we are looking for ideas that have the potential to be developed into real products. Guidance regarding the criteria and what judges will be looking for is in the judging criteria, so make sure that you use this as a reference as you complete the entry form.
Some things to note about the entry form
- There are 3 sections in the entry form:
- Your Details
- Your Idea
- Programme Evaluation
- You can save a draft at any time and come back to your application later.
- We recommend you complete your answers in the word document provided and then enter them into the form to avoid losing your work.
- The name and email address you entered to log in will be used as the lead contact details for your application.
- We will differentiate between applications submitted by the same Team Leader by the Team Name and Idea Name so please make sure these are clear
- Once your application has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email. If not, please check your spam folder.
If you have any further questions or queries relating to the Longitude Explorer Prize that have not been answered in the FAQs and Terms and Conditions, please email Explorer@nesta.org.uk.